Thursday, September 24, 2015

My Summer


Hello, my name is Taylor Li and I am a senior at Millennium High School. I live in Brooklyn with my younger sister who is basically my twin, and my mother. I hate long walks on the beach and love food.


I took this during one of our lunches at college now. It's a picture of how our legs were actually placed. In the picture are me, Zahira and Dilpreet. 

A picture of a night when I was hanging out with my friends. 

I was on my way to the Poconos and I liked how everything was placed. I had my pillow pet, that I take everywhere with me, and my laptop and I was doing summer homework. 

One of my proudest moments. This was Team Diversity's first business meeting for our marketing project. We met with the owner of Dos Toros Taqueria. 

5 comments:

  1. I really like the picture in the mirror, It's very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your summer looks amazing and I love the picture and description of your pillow pet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm upset I'm not in any of these but i love how random and unconventional your pictures are. They are interesting perspectives.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the picture with the pillow pet, it is pretty cool I guess

    ReplyDelete