Sunday, November 22, 2015

Final Portrait Transformation



1) The concept of my project is a movie poster on a bus stop. It is also a play off of the movie "Honey, I Shrunk Kids"
2) "Ms.Lee, I Shrunk Devan" is the title of my project.
3) I am extremely happy with the results because I think it looks realistic and it's funny. 
4) Here are some original photos (final photos above):



5) In order to get the "poster" of Devan onto the bus stop, I had to first copy and paste the "poster" into the bus stop photograph. After I copied it on the background (bus stop), I had to rasterize it, so I clicked  "Layers>Rasterize>Layer". I rasterized it and so now I was able to edit it and resize. I had already selected the "poster" layer, and so I clicked "command t" which allows me to transform the image size. I right clicked the image and clocked "skew", a tool that helps alter the image and the way that it tilts. In this case, I used it to make the poster look more real, as if it was actually on the bus stop as an advertisement. 

9 comments:

  1. How did you make the shadow under her feet? The poster looks cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your concept it matches well with the movie Honey I Shrunk the Kids

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you made your photo look so realistic!!! It looks like something I would actually see when I walk down the street. I liked how you played with the sizing of things because it is something that I didn't do in my own project. I love it!!! Well Done!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that movie, and therefore enjoy this concept thoroughly. Well done it looks like a real bus station ad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your concept very creative! I like how you have the image as an ad and I also like how you exaggerated the size between the shoe and Devan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your concept is so funny and I think you picked the perfect person to portray your concept! I love how it fits so perfectly into the bus ad that seems realistic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, I love this! I think your use of the transformation tool was very successful. Very detailed too, I even see the shadow underneath Devan's feet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so funny! It looks so realistic and it seems like it was exactly what you were going for. Good job!

    ReplyDelete