Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Self Symbol GIF

1. The concept of my GIF is to show that it is the inside that matters. In the GIF, there is a black present and a blue present. The black present if the focus of the GIF, because it looks really boring on the outside, but later on you come to realize that the inside is a colorful surprise. The surprise also has a picture of my face because I think the present represents me: although I may be small, I have a big personality.


2. My GIF has evolved because I originally only had the idea of the presents and one of them
exploding with colorful confetti, then I photoshopped my face into it. I took a picture of myself and cut my face out, then put it into my GIF, by making it move along with the confetti and fall to the center.


No comments:

Post a Comment