Monday, April 4, 2016

Favorite logos



My favorite logo is the iHop logo. I love the way that the logo is designed because it clearly shows the words to represent what the company is, but it also has a "hidden" image within it. There is a red curve underneath the "O" and "P" which makes it look like a smiley face. I personally like it when logos are cute and happy like that. I think this logo just has good vibes.

Logos I don't know:
1.  I really like this logo because it is simple, yet there is a lot of things going on in it. Again, it has the words of the company, but the font is not too serious and it seems very open and free. I love that within the words are images that relate to what the company is.

2. This logo is cute to me as well because there is words and an image that I feel really represents the company. It is a food place, so the image is of a fork and on top of the fork is kind of spurs into a cityscape, to represent the "urban" in the Urban Grill.

3.  I chose this logo because it so pretty and visually appealing to me. I love every single color in this logo. There are multiple colors that flow so nicely with one another because they are gradient. It is also put into the shape of a "K" for K-Mark.

4.  This one is really pretty as well. The picture in the background seems really peaceful and adventurous. The words on the front also blend in pretty well, because the white isn't super white, it's kind of faded.

5. I think this one if my favorite one of the 5. It is pure genius. There is the simple word "Hug" but making up the spaces in the "H" is hands, so it looks like someone is hugging the word hug. I love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment